You will please take notice that a regular meeting of the members of Todd-Wadena Electric Cooperative will be held at 5:30 p.m., Tuesday, April 20th, 2021. The meeting will be held virtually, at which time and place the following matters will come before the meeting for consideration:
- Presentation and consideration of reports of officers and managers.
- Election of two directors to serve terms of three years. Ballots will be mailed to all members; alternative options will include electronic voting and on-site drop box voting. Mailed and electronic ballots will be counted as a vote if received by 9:00 a.m. CST on April 20th, 2021. On-site drop box ballots will be counted if received by the Cooperative by 9:00 a.m. on April 15th, 2021. The Nominating Committee selected the following nominees whose names will appear on the ballot for terms expiring in 2024: Miles Kuschel and Tom Brichacek.
- Voting on a proposal that adds a new Bylaw provision to restrict the disclosure of members’ information.
- Voting on a proposal that modifies petition deadlines to allow adequate time for proper ballot preparation in advance of printing and other administrative deadlines.
- Voting on a proposal that adds a new Bylaw provision to implement an arbitration process for dispute resolution with members.
- Any other business to properly come before this meeting.
Marie Katterhagen, Secretary